This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated cat - formcheck

Started by Petra Kmecová, November 5, 2017 · 2 Replies · 83 Views

Petra Kmecová

Hi everybody,

Please formcheck my elevated cat stretch that I’m about to do daily, coz I’ve decided that suffering once a week is not enough :-D ... seriously, I hate thoracic bridge stretch series, because I suck at it big time and I don’t want to anymore :-))

thanks a lot

Pauline Taube

Hi Petra,

Pretty good job here. I recommend to move your knees slightly closer to the stall bars, you adjusted yourself nicely halfway through the video. Try also to tilt your pelvis forward while focusing on pressing the chest closer to the floor. This way you are focused on arching more through the thoracic spine rather than the low back :) 

Petra Kmecová

Thanks @Pauline Taube.

That stretch felt much better after readjusting my legs.