Hello!
I'm training gymnastic 3x per week for 6 months, and doing some strength work at home (tuck planche, tuck FL, BL, etc), but, sometimes after the gym training, at night I start having a pain inside the shoulder when I raise my arm. There's no pain if it remains quiet, and strangely, there's no pain when doing strength work, HPSU, tuck planche, etc. Only when I raise the arm.
I couldn't identify what may be the cause. I first thought it was because ring training (I do basic skills, swings, inlocate, front and back uprises, press to HS with bent arm). But there was a day that we trained rings and I had no pain after. I'm suspicious it can be because hanging leg raises!?!?...because when I hang myself it's kinda unconfort in the shoulders.
Any advice? Should I go to a doctor, or just slow down the training when I have these pains? It's always in the right shoulder and It usually disapears within 2 days.....