This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1 Russian Twists Mastery Check

Started by Andrew Rupp, November 4, 2017 · 2 Replies · 67 Views

Andrew Rupp

Here are the last 2 set of my 5*30, from the side and straight on. Let me know if any improvements are need or I should move on to PE2.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Andrew,

It looks like you're doing an awesome job. I suggest spending one or two more weeks refining this exercise before moving on. As you to your twists, try to keep the shoulder angle stationary. Rather than reaching towards the ground with the weight, focus on getting the weight to the ground using the rotation of the torso. Also work on keeping a straight back.

On your iM work on keeping your feet flat on the ground as you circle the hips.

Keep up the good work!

Andrew Rupp

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner! I’ll continue to fine tune. I know my rotation to the right is still in need of improvement... which I believe is stemming from limited internal rotation on that right hip. Thanks for the feedback.