This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE11 Russian dip form check

Started by Nick Murray, November 4, 2017 · 6 Replies · 118 Views

Nick Murray

This is set 5/5.

If I seem a bit slow on the descent, and have a high support (elbows way below shoulders), it's because I'm wary of jamming the humeral heads into the underneath of the acromion. My right shoulder, in particular, has been moved "upwards" a bit, so there's not as much room to absorb any large impacts.

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nick Murray,

Good job. Looks good to me. Only thing I can't see is your legs from your camera angle. :)

Nick Murray

Thanks @Leo Trinidad. Keeping legs together, quads on and toes pointed makes this easier.

Jin Liu

Smooooth!

Kai Ewert

impressive!

 

Nick Murray

Thanks @Kai Ewert these ones have been a long time coming.

Kai Ewert

Good for you to stick with them until they look this clean! I am inspired.