This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Floating pancake

Started by Jin Liu, November 4, 2017 · 4 Replies · 96 Views

Jin Liu

First time did full 60 sec without crashing (well, hands touched floor once).. How does it look? Is the depth ok? If the goal is to bring chest closer to the floor, I can do that with some rounding in the lower back. Should I keep my back straight, and lower the chest down to floor only if I can do that without rounding the lower back? Thanks!

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Jin Liu,

Good job on the floating pancake but you need to develop more strength in order to hold it lower. Keep up the good work. 

Oussama KHELLADI

Jin you can use a little weight like 1 KG or 2 in your hands it will help you get down with a strait back also 

i generaly extend my hands forward so the leverage become bigger 

Jin Liu
11 minutes ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:

Jin you can use a little weight like 1 KG or 2 in your hands it will help you get down with a strait back also 

i generaly extend my hands forward so the leverage become bigger 

Wow! You are two levels up!I can't hold myself up in the air like that. I can just barely hold for a minute with hands tucked in, and torso leaning half way towards the floor like in the video. I need more strength! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind once I have that kind of strength :) 

Oussama KHELLADI
1 minute ago, Jin Liu said:

Wow! You are two levels up!I can't hold myself up in the air like that. I can just barely hold for a minute with hands tucked in, and torso leaning half way towards the floor like in the video. I need more strength! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind once I have that kind of strength :) 

ok sorry so XD wht about this: i used to lift the ankle weight in the end of the one minutes like 10 sec or so to deepen and not get tired i used 0.5 KG

 

good luck