Elevated planche lean

Started by Nathan Clarke, November 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 3,419 Views

Nathan Clarke

Hi all,

So I've been stuck on planche for a ridiculously long time. Any feedback on my lean and what i could do to accelerate planche development?

Please excuse the gif file twitchiness.

20171030_175427_1.gif

Alessandro Mainente

HI Nathan the problem could be the floor planche leans, if you have not previously mastered a decent range of motion plus a mastery of at least 30'' there is no chances to progress on the elevated one.

Tanya Hill

Take a step back and submit us a video, Nathan. 

Time and dedication pay off, keep at it. 

Nathan Clarke

Sadly i cant upload a full video :/ it doesn't like my phone. But here is a clip of my planche lean. I'm thinking it's not a far enough lean?

20171104_091818_1.gif

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nathan Clarke,

Yes your lean is not far enough. My suggestion is to work on your Foundations. Did you already get the GB Courses? Also one more thing, when you submit a video for planche lean always start and show the starting position which is a plank. I hope this helps.