This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

30 mins max

Started by Garry Barker, November 3, 2017 · 5 Replies · 203 Views

Garry Barker

Been doing middle splits for a couple of months now. I'm really seized and I'm finding it really tough. I get to about 25 mins through the video and I start feeling a bit sick is this normal?

Also I've been picking a few of the movement to do throughout the day one minute holds at a time. Will this help or is it a waste of time?

Thank you

Pauline Taube

Hi Garry,

Sounds to me that you are pushing too hard through the stretches. Try to reduce the intensity of the stretches so that you are able to perform the sequence. You should only be moderately uncomfortable and not push through any pain. 

Feel free to pick a couple of stretches and perform the during the week :) 

 

Jin Liu
2 hours ago, Garry Barker said:

Also I've been picking a few of the movement to do throughout the day one minute holds at a time. Will this help or is it a waste of time?

Smartest thing to do. Consistent light daily stretches will go a long way. 

Oussama KHELLADI
On 03/11/2017 at 12:48 PM, Garry Barker said:

Been doing middle splits for a couple of months now. I'm really seized and I'm finding it really tough. I get to about 25 mins through the video and I start feeling a bit sick is this normal?

Also I've been picking a few of the movement to do throughout the day one minute holds at a time. Will this help or is it a waste of time?

Thank you

if its at 25 minutes i think the pancake stretchs are a little tough especially on the shoulders and back

the stretchs that i found a little exhausting are the pancake the middle split hold and roll through month by month you will get stronger especially if you are doing the foundations and the sickness will go away 

 

good luck

Garry Barker

Personally in a certain way i think middle splits it tougher than foundation (not that im saying foundation isn't really tough), probably because im just not enjoying MS at the moment though. 

Oussama KHELLADI
1 hour ago, Garry Barker said:

Personally in a certain way i think middle splits it tougher than foundation (not that im saying foundation isn't really tough), probably because im just not enjoying MS at the moment though. 

even when we will get stronger the MSS will always be tough(we suffer XD) because it always pushes our limits until we get there like coach said it will be easier