33 second Iron Cross !!!

Started by Coach Sommer, March 23, 2010 · 8 Replies · 4,928 Views

Coach Sommer

The following is an extremely solid 33 second iron cross by former Univ of Illinois gymnast, Tyler Yamaguchi. It was claimed at the time as a WR, but I do not know if that claim was accurate. Regardless, it was very well done.

Please note the digital timer in the right center of the screen.

HZbee93OIdo

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Razz

This is crazy :P Not world record though I believe, as Gregor did like 45s and if Yan Mingyong does a 30s planche as some people said his iron cross must be higher aswell.. just a thought. :shock: :shock:

Gregor

No my iron cross was 35s couple of years ago when I could do only a diffrent variation of crosses and nothing else (Month ago

I did 15s with 5kg at the end of strength training and it was not max)..

I think many rings specialists can make this mark...IT's a world record just because nobody else is showing it.

Other thing is, there is no need to train a hold for such a long duration.

BUT STILL THIS ARE SOLID 33s.

langdon0555

he probably could have gone longer if he would have went straight into it and not waited until the chick talking at the beginning finished.

Razz
Gregor said:
No my iron cross was 35s couple of years ago when I could do only a diffrent variation of crosses and nothing else (Month ago

.

My bad thought it was 45 :P

Seiji

I walked to the park today and, to my surprise, the bartendaz were there. I said: "Can you do this?" and demonstrated (poorly) what an iron cross looked liked. I don't know which one did it, but one of them held it for a minute and 42 seconds.

I was shocked.

Sternford
Seiji said:
I walked to the park today and, to my surprise, the bartendaz were there. I said: "Can you do this?" and demonstrated (poorly) what an iron cross looked liked. I don't know which one did it, but one of them held it for a minute and 42 seconds.

I was shocked.

I thought they were in New York or something

Seiji

Too bad I can't show sarcasm on the internet :D

Those guys are idiots, I'd have a hard time believing any of them could iron cross LMFAO All they do is muscle ups and leg paddling.

Razz

The times i've seen rings in their video its been with max 1 meter straps anyhow I really have a hard time believing that even if it was on short rings.