I am just starting Fundamentals and do not have any GST trainers in my area. I’d like a critique of my beginning form for areas in which I can improve. The four moves are the straight, tuck, pike, and straddle. Any input would be appreciated.




This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joey Buyske, November 2, 2017 · 1 Replies · 59 Views
I am just starting Fundamentals and do not have any GST trainers in my area. I’d like a critique of my beginning form for areas in which I can improve. The four moves are the straight, tuck, pike, and straddle. Any input would be appreciated.




HI Joey, for sure limitations in adductors, hamstring, and lats are shown. on the other side the internal rotation of the hips it is good. Now, continue the fundamentals, then at the end update me in this post about your limitations so that I can redirect you to the stretch courses.