This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1 and IM

Started by Daniel Andersson, November 1, 2017 · 11 Replies · 182 Views

Daniel Andersson

Hello,

This morning I did 5x60s HSpe1 and im.

I wonder if the form is OK to move on.

Especially I wonder if the moblity is good enough, regarding shoulder protraction

Best regards,

Daniel

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Daniel this seems a very good work. can I see your IM from the back?

Daniel Andersson

Thank you Alessandro,

Yes of course, here 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Daniel,

You're doing a good job so far. It looks like it's time to start bringing your hands closer together. Work on moving them towards shoulder width. Try to avoid ducking your chin to your chest as you do this mobility exercise.

Daniel Andersson

Hi! Ok, I will work on that :) 

Thank you!

Daniel Andersson

Hello,

Here is another HS -im. I keep my hands shoulder width apart now.

Is this ROM ok, or how much should I aim for?

Thank you,

/Daniel

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Daniel, I suggest more lean. Also a back view it is useful to understand if you are flexing and only flexing the shoulder joint or you are beginning the dislocates.

Also try to avoid the middle back arch.

Daniel Andersson

OK, I'll work on these pointers, and make a new video.

Thanks :)

Daniel Andersson

Hello,

I worked on the form, here is a view from back and side.

WHat should  improve? I will add weight when form is OK.

Thank you for your input!

/Daniel

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Daniel well , since the range of motion is much more important than seconds or repetition of kg's, you need to increase the width of 1-2 cm in order so that you can show a 180° shoulder flexion that is a single straight line from the lowest part of your back up to your wrists.

 

Daniel Andersson

Thank you Alessandro, I understand.

/Daniel

Daniel Andersson

Hello,

I filmed the last set of my handstand workout.

Any more pointers, or is the form OK?

Thank you