This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to proceed

Started by Francesco Macchniz, November 1, 2017 · 1 Replies · 68 Views

Francesco Macchniz

Hi guys

I'm training from 14 months with Foundation One, Handstand One , Stretch Series, Movement… in some progressions as FL – sPL – SL -Stretch- MiddleSplit I go good, in others as MN – SLS -FrontSplit I’m improves a little at the time and with very long times... and still in other exercises especially in HBP-RC- ToracicBridge -HandStand , I am in  trouble with the mobility of my injured shoulder, sometimes I feel a little pain, even though I am very careful to avoid this…
I can go to Foundation 2 and continue to work and try to make progress where I can in progressions where I go well FL-sPL-SL, but keep working with foundation 1, in the exercises where I'm back and I have difficulty,  until that my shoulder I hope to regain almost normal mobility ... 
I would like a suggestion to continue the work in the best way
Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hey Francesco,

Go ahead and move on to Foundation Two for the movements that have progressed through Foundation One. Don't hold them back.

Keep being gentle on your shoulder and follow the suggestions of your doctor. I wish you the best with recovery!

For the movements that are progressing slowly, send in form checks of all movements in those categories, starting with PE1s & PE1>iMs.