Hi everybody,
first time posting video for formcheck in this subsection. Footage from my latest middle split stretch.
As usual, open to any suggestions on my form.
thanks a lot.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, November 1, 2017 · 2 Replies · 77 Views
Hi everybody,
first time posting video for formcheck in this subsection. Footage from my latest middle split stretch.
As usual, open to any suggestions on my form.
thanks a lot.
Petra,
1. Great job on the standing pancake. Smart to enter with a flat back, well done.
2. Floating pancake, I can't tell if you are at 90' wide with your legs or all the way out to middle split!! Make sure you have solid activation in the legs so they do not internally rotate as you fold forward.
3. Good mornings are coming along great, try to push the back of your knee down and prevent any or limited internal rotation of the leg.
Super progress overall. ![]()
@Tanya Hill, thanks for your tips.
I was definitelly wider than 90’ on floating pancake ... should I aim for 90’? And then fold forward?
I will keep my eye on preventing internal rotation. Thanks again :-)