This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When to move from F1 to F2...?

Started by Wolfgang Wieth, November 1, 2017 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

Wolfgang Wieth

Hello guys,

I reached "mastery" in SLS on F1 - however on other excercises in am not there yet. Struggeling especially with pull-ups and push-ups - like some others ...;-)

Q: Shall I wait until I own mastery on all excercises in F1 or move on with F2 just for the legs and keep going with F1 until I reach P9 all other excercises?

//wolfgang

 

Status_F1_2017_November_1st.jpg.35795b8917d8efb7f08226535b357391.jpg

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Wolfgang,

You are welcome to move on to PE2 for your more advanced exercises. Once you purchase F2 you will be able to continue your progression on those exercises while simultaneously working through F1 on the others.

It is completely normal to be further ahead in some parts of your training than others as your boy has natural strengths and weaknesses. To maintain a good balance, I suggest including PEs that you have already mastered into your daily warm up.