Hi guys,
I was wondering, should I be able to perform all the sets at the same speed as the people in the follow along video before progressing onto the next step, or is it ok to have like a 60s rest between the sets?
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Lukas Funiok, November 1, 2017 · 3 Replies · 142 Views
Hi guys,
I was wondering, should I be able to perform all the sets at the same speed as the people in the follow along video before progressing onto the next step, or is it ok to have like a 60s rest between the sets?
Thank you
Hi Lukas,
great question! One of the main purposes in F1 is to build your work capacity. Therefore there are no rest in between the sets and your goal should be to perform the exercises in the same speed as the follow along videos
Thank you Pauline. Is this the case only in F1, or also in F2 and onwards? I am asking since there arent any follow along videos anymore, at least in my single leg squat workouts (SLS PE6).
Hey Lukas,
As you go through the courses try to minimize rest like you did in F1.