I'm shoring up this and PPL with more lean than before to be better prepared for sPL in F2. Do you think this form/lean are ok for that?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, October 31, 2017 · 2 Replies · 75 Views
I'm shoring up this and PPL with more lean than before to be better prepared for sPL in F2. Do you think this form/lean are ok for that?
Hey Petri, nice lean. well, notice the space in between the shinbone in the bottom part of the repetition. it tends to increase from the first to the last. this means that little by little you are reducing the lean in the descent part.
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Petri, nice lean. well, notice the space in between the shinbone in the bottom part of the repetition. it tends to increase from the first to the last. this means that little by little you are reducing the lean in the descent part.
Thanks Alessandro, I'll keep an eye on that in the future to keep the reps consistent.