I'm working on the Hand Stand One but I don't have a stall bar for the Inverted Pike Pull move. Is there any other move I can do instead?
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kevin Kuang, October 30, 2017 · 4 Replies · 157 Views
I'm working on the Hand Stand One but I don't have a stall bar for the Inverted Pike Pull move. Is there any other move I can do instead?
Thanks.
Hi Kevin , there is no stallbar work on handstand One course.
It's part of my courses. Anyways is there anyway to do a similar exercise to Inverted Pike Pull?
Thanks.
actually no, many students arranged something on a power rack or steel stairs but they hold the exercise in the program.
This exercise is a part of Handstand 2 , so please further specifications must be done in the appropriate private course section.
Hi Kevin,
Check out Luke Searra on facebook or IG. He is a one of the Forum coaches and has been a long time athlete. Luke works on the power rack that Alex mentioned.