This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where is Thrive Level 2?

Started by Sally Hatton, October 29, 2017 · 7 Replies · 267 Views

Sally Hatton

Hi

I have completed Level 1.  It was pretty standard no real new information but what was good was the drip feed of information which allowed me time to properly absorb the info you deliver.  Having to mark off my daily adherence was also great for reflection and commitment.  This allowed me to better control my food wayward ways - less likely to have that sweet pick me up in the afternoon.  My junk food consumption has definitely disappeared - it was on its way out and this program did reinforce that habit - so thank you!

Although I have not had any significant weight loss I feel there has been some body recomposition - slightly more defined shoulder muscles (the first place I always notice any reductions)

I am keen to continue on to Level 2 but I do not see where it is?  Can anyone let me know how to find?  

We were also asked to post after shot - I think I posted a before shot but cannot find where that is either!  

Pauline Taube

Hi Sally,

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the course. 

Thrive two has not been released yet. Please stayed tuned :) 

Matic Balantic

Hey Sally, you can upload your photo in the profile section

Sally Hatton

thanks Matic - of course I found it as soon as I asked the question!!

Sally Hatton
2 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Sally,

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the course. 

Thrive two has not been released yet. Please stayed tuned :) 

Thanks Pauline  Any idea when it should be released??

Pauline Taube

No ETA just yet, Sally. There will be a huge announcement once it's ready :)

Brian Ceraldi

Are we still waiting on the release of Thrive Level 2? Please share advice on how to start the Level 2 tasks if it is already released.

On 10/30/2017 at 3:01 PM, Pauline Taube said:

No ETA just yet, Sally. There will be a huge announcement once it's ready :)

 

Alessandro Mainente

Thrive 2 was not released.