This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE9

Started by Johan Tideland, October 28, 2017 · 4 Replies · 45 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

How does this look? I know it is wobbly on the PE but I guess that will improve over time. But darn does the im feel a lot in my hamstrings, I would guess they are rather weak.

Just out of curiosity: can a bad pike flexibility be in part due to weak hamstrings?

PE https://youtu.be/Szq6GQ5poc0

im https://youtu.be/yKpwWF5cOac

Johan

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Johan, nothing to say. good work.

Johan Tideland

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente!

I am just curious about the hamstrings question, can weak hamstrings play a part in restricting hamstring flexibility?

On my part I know that I have restrictions in my hamstring and pike flexibility and I notice that I get huge cramps in my hamstrings when doing this mobility part and thus I wonder if my hamstrings could be both weak and tight. I am working hard on improving it tho and have seen good improvement over the course of my GST training.

Leo Trinidad

Hi Johan,

Yes weak hamstrings will be a factor in restricting both mobility and flexibility. My suggestion is to always refine your previous mobility elements. It will help you on improving overall in GST.

Alessandro Mainente

What the body can not control with the strength it is basically refused by the brain. it is a true strength, for flexibility, for a general range of motion development.