This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is Day-Off compulsory (in system)?

Started by Lucy Criddle, October 28, 2017 · 2 Replies · 86 Views

Lucy Criddle

Technical question here: should I be NOT checking the completed tasks on Sundays? I mean, for the day off?

It's early stages still but so far the tasks are what I would do anyways, so I don't feel the need for a day off ... yet. I'm going ahead and ticking the boxes as a matter of routine.

However, wanted to check if this is messing up the system, since I received the second task on a Wednesday and now today is a Saturday and I've just received the third task ... Have I messed it up already???

Matic Balantic

When you complete a task sixth day in a row on Wednesday/Saturday it unlocks next task so you can prepare for the next day. I would suggest to check tasks on Sundays if you can, to keep the counter going :-) but you won't mess anything up either way

Lucy Criddle
18 hours ago, Matic Balantic said:

When you complete a task sixth day in a row on Wednesday/Saturday it unlocks next task so you can prepare for the next day. I would suggest to check tasks on Sundays if you can, to keep the counter going :-) but you won't mess anything up either way

Super - thanks for clarifying :-)