This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS pe3

Started by Giulio Michelusi, October 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 50 Views

Giulio Michelusi

I can hold  this 5x60s. Is it ok or needs corrections? Thank you

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Giulio, legs tend to shake a bit. do not consider this mastered until a solid stable form it is acquired.

Giulio Michelusi

Ok thank you Alessandro. But will a  solid pòsition come naturally just doing the exercise or I have to do some specific corrections? Thank you

Mikey Cunanan
4 hours ago, Giulio Michelusi said:

Ok thank you Alessandro. But will a  solid pòsition come naturally just doing the exercise or I have to do some specific corrections? Thank you

@Giulio Michelusi

No major adjustments needed as you will naturally make the necessary corrections as you continue to perform this movement over the weeks.

A tip I can provide to you is to draw your navel towards your spine, squeeze your glutes, and extend your legs vertically to lengthen your body. This will help give you more stability.

Once you can hold this without waivering then you can move on to the next progression.