How are these looking?
For me, those are really hard. I’m somewhere between 5*9r and 4*12r. Sometimes struggling with 9r (rings anchored higher) sometimes hitting 12r OK (rings anchored lower).
is my form OK?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, October 27, 2017 · 8 Replies · 100 Views
How are these looking?
For me, those are really hard. I’m somewhere between 5*9r and 4*12r. Sometimes struggling with 9r (rings anchored higher) sometimes hitting 12r OK (rings anchored lower).
is my form OK?
I can't comment on form, but I can assure you these are really hard for a lot of forum members. Myself included. You are not alone there. Don't let that discourage you and you'll improve.
@Jennifer Mariethanks a lot ... I rushed though these once before (with debatable form) and then got stuck on 5x3r of PE2 ... so I’m more than willimg to take my time :-)
I m not a coach, but I would say your body line is pretty good. I would just advice to rotate externally a bit more your arms at the top of the movement and also retract strongly, but it s quite good already your retraction.. This are hard, good luck!
It looks good, Petra! Awesome job!
Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner, for you formcheck here and in my other topics.
All in all the conclusion beeing - work on stronger PPT and protraction!!
Can you please check my MN/PE2 and SLS/PE8, please. Those 2 elements stayed unchecked. Thanks in advance ...
Have a nice weekend
Petra
Greetings,
after what seems to be forever stuck between 5*9r and 4*12r of inclined rows, I finally made some progress and managed to work towards 15r.
As I approach mastery, I would like to have my form checked.
Here are videos taken from front and back. Hope the angles are OK, coz I can’t do much about it.
Thanks, Petra
Nice work.
Keep up the gains Petra!