This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1

Started by Petra Kmecová, October 27, 2017 · 10 Replies · 150 Views

Petra Kmecová

Hello again dear friends,

please formcheck my incline push ups. Been between 4*12r vs. 4*15r for a while and was wondering if my form is OK.

thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job, Petra!

Keep working on holding a tight PPT during your push ups as well as hitting a strong protraction at the top of each rep.

Petra Kmecová

So, I’ve been focusing a lot on my ppt while doing incline push ups and scap shrugs and was wondering if it is OK? I work on 4*15r of those but somehow forgot to turn on the camera for my working sets... so I did this additional set; only managing 12 :-(

Thanks

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Petra,

PPT looks much better. Awesome job! Your protraction still needs improvement, but it has gotten a lot better as well. Nice work!

Petra Kmecová

Ach, constant struggle ... and I once thought I can do 5x10r of regular push ups :-) ... 

here I am fighting for that protraction ... @Jeffrey Bittner, please, how does it look?

I scaled it a bit to get comfortable with this ROM of protraction .... strangely, I find it way harder to protract in this inclined position than with scap shrugs ...

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Petra Kmecová,

Huge improvement and looking good. Just work on eliminating that arch in your lower back and everything is good. (PPT!!! :))

 

Petra Kmecová

Yes!!! Thanks a lot @Leo Trinidad. Lots of work to do, but at least I’m heading the right direction!

Petra Kmecová

Hi coaches ...

I’ve been working on mastery volume for 3 sessions and want to have it formchecked before I move on to PE2.

This is my last set of 5*15r. Fighting for those last reps, so I’ll give it another couple of workouts to smoothe it out ... but how does it look besides that? ... Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great job, Petra! It looks good.

Petra Kmecová

More than glad to hear that!

Jeffrey Bittner

I love the consistency, Petra! Keep up the great work!