Hello. One more time.
thank for your opinions ... ;-)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, October 27, 2017 · 10 Replies · 121 Views
Hello. One more time.
thank for your opinions ... ;-)
Hey Petra,
Nice work on this progression as well. On your russian twist make sure to keep your back foot planted on the ground. On your iM, work on keeping your knees straight. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for tour tips @Jeffrey Bittner.
I realized that the back foot should be planted as well, but I cant do that just now.
That twisting movement feels so strange to me for now. On first rep both ways I always get a “pop” sound in my spine. It doesn’t hurt at all, but I was scared for the first time (having a history on back pain). I also feel big diffenrence between left and right side, even while lifting to side plank.
I guess I lack that twisting spine mobility.
Can you please recommend me some exercises or mobility drill to warm up that area properly? Right now, before first set of this element I do 1 mastery set of PE1 + iM and after working sets I do max hold of side plank both ways.
Thank you
Hello,
how do these look like?
thanks a lot :-)
Hey Petra,
Nice improvement! You are still picking up some twist in the hips, though not nearly as much as before. Keep focusing on keeping your back foot planted on the ground throughout your set. Keeping your foot on the ground will help minimize the twist in the hips.
Hi gst folks,
it’s been my 4th workout on mastery volume of this progression. What do you think of it?
Thanks!
Hey Petra,
Nice work. It's getting better each time. Just a little more practice and you'll be good to move on. At the beginning of your set your form looks pretty good, however, as you get tired you start to pick up more twist in the hips and your back foot starts to come up off the ground. Keep focusing on maintaining the the back foot planted while engaging your gluts to hit PPT.
On your iM your are bending your knees quite a bit as you lean backwards. Only lean as far back as you are able while keeping your knees straight. You're making solid progress, keep it up!
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner. I’ve spend some more time on this to smoothe it out :-).
Have a nice day.
Hi everybody,
how is this looking?
thx
Hi @Petra Kmecová,
Looking good. Keep up the good work. Happy holidays! ![]()
Thanks @Leo Trinidad. Happy holiday to you, as well :-)