Hi everybody,
long time, no see, but I’ve been working consistently.
Last week, I’ve started with those and they are killing me, to be honest ... mobility especialy.
How is my form, please?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, October 27, 2017 · 8 Replies · 117 Views
Hi everybody,
long time, no see, but I’ve been working consistently.
Last week, I’ve started with those and they are killing me, to be honest ... mobility especialy.
How is my form, please?
The coaches will chime in, but here are my thoughts.
PE: Aiming the bent knee to just kiss the floor a few cm behind the heel of the supporting foot helped me a lot with this element.
Mobility: keep the posterior pelvic tilt as you stop, then come back to vertical again. There's just a little relaxation of the hips when you stop.
The mobility is great when people think you're destroying your knees, then you go on to do a set of 10 or 15, then get up and walk away as if nothing happened. It will come. Well done!
Thanks @Nick Murray.
at my lower point of the mobility exercise, I’m squeezing like crazy ... sometimes I overdo it and can’t come back at all. That one will keep me bussy for quite some time, I suppose.
Nice work on keeping the form as clean as possible. Keep maintaining that PPT in the iM. I can agree with Nick from experience: it (the ROM in the iM) will come. In case the PE gets too easy in the meantime, you can work on keeping the upper body more upright during the exercise...
Hi good foundation 2 people,
This was my first go on 5x5 volume for this exercise. How does it look?
Lots of work needs to be done for iM, I’m aware of that.
Thanks for your opinions
Hi @Petra Kmecová,
As much as possible you want that knee to be in line with your ankle when you go down. Still a lot of room for improvement. As for the mobility. Keep working on that range of motion and eventually build strength to do it with knees and feet together.
Thanks @Leo Trinidad. I’ll keep on working on it! ;-)
Happy holidays everyone,
Another formcheck for this one. It´s been overr a month on this volume, so I would like to know your opinions ... PE itself feels OK, but that iM ... can’t deny - I hate it :-D
Here are my last 2 sets - side and front view.
thanks in advance :-)
Nothing to say, nice work!