This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Parisian Gymnastics Bodies

Started by Charles Weill, March 22, 2010 · 3 Replies · 1,510 Views

Charles Weill

I will be in France for two weeks until early April, and I was curious if there were any Parisian GBs who can give me advice on the best places to workout in Paris. Maybe I'll go wander to UK in search of chin-up bars next week since I don't have anything planned.

Marcelo Lara

I know that the Parisian firefighters have a formation in gymnastic and parcours du combatant. I don't know if they do seminars or classes or meetings or wathever. You could try to search about it.

Also, it's the unique thing that I can contribute with this thread :lol:

Neal Winkler

Paris an amazing city. I want to go back there!

Nick Ebner

Did we ever get confirmation about this?