This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How do I test through levels?

Started by Michael Roland, October 23, 2017 · 5 Replies · 146 Views

Michael Roland

Hi,

i trained FoUndation’s 1 on the old app.

now I want start training again at an appropriate level.

how do I move forward to where (or near where) I left off?

i tried hitting smiley faces but still just get PE1 video.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Pauline Taube

Hi Michael,

Welcome back!

You can adjust your level if you go to your workout settings (click on the Fitness tab on top of your Dashboard). Please let us know if you need any further assistance :)

Michael Roland

I went to workout settings today and moved it from PE2 to PE3 (also made a smiley face on PE 2

but when I tried available workouts...it remains on PE2 and I can’t get to PE3

Really just looking for a simple way to go through the exercises up the levels to find my starting point.

we used to be able to see all exercises. Can you point me to where I can see all the exercises?

Thanks

[Really what I am looking for is a way to test mastery of each level...so I can find my current level. Is there a way to do that?]

Alessandro Mainente

You can see all the exercise in the fitness menù / course library

Michael Roland

Alessandro, Thanks, that helps.

then what? Find my level then set it in workout settings?

 

Alessandro Mainente

ideally yes. test all the mastery!!