This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Greek style yogurt vs. Greek yogurt

Started by Lukas Funiok, October 22, 2017 · 2 Replies · 65 Views

Lukas Funiok

Hey guys,

Is there any difference between Greek style yogurt and Greek yogurt? From what I've read on the internet, Greek yogurt is healthier, is made from 3 times more milk, etc. So it seems to me that the Greek yogurt is the way to go. But then again, I've just listened to Jeff on the Enterprise podcast, and he talks about Greek style yogurt there. So, which one should I eat?

Pauline Taube

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for reaching out and great question!

I'd go with Greek yogurt, the real deal. It should have as few ingredients as possible (milk and live cultures). Greek style yogurt often contains more artificial ingredients and are often higher in sugar (lactose). 

Lukas Funiok

Ok, will do then :-) Thank you Pauline