This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Long time diet junkie needs reprogramming

Started by Benjamin Herrick, October 21, 2017 · 2 Replies · 64 Views

Benjamin Herrick

Hey everyone, I just signed up for Thrive and I'm in the middle of my first week. I picked Thrive because I am a long time diet hopper: Zone, Paleo, Atkins, Keto, etc, and it always ends up back to pizza and beer because I always jump in with both feet and then burn myself out real quick. 

One of the dietary habits I have been able to maintain though is intermittent fasting, but I wasn't sure if that is actually something that I should be doing or not, especially with the addition of breakfast fat?

Pauline Taube

Hi Benjamin,

Welcome to the Forum!

I'd recommend to slowly reintroduce breakfast when changing  your dietary habits towards Thrive. You may begin gently by adding heavy cream or a tbs of butter to your coffee in the morning :) 

Oscar Riaño

Thrive is better for performance, and so is adding a breakfast to your day :D