This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

travel and partial workouts

Started by Amanda Chavez, October 18, 2017 · 1 Replies · 72 Views

Amanda Chavez

Good day all.

I am about to hit the road on and off until January, throughout SE Asia. I have been a diligent student the last 2 months. I hope to continue but traveling [with a toddler] poses certain challenges. If only complete part of a workout, should I still log it? I know something is better than nothing. I feel like there is plenty I can do while on the road, but I also know random is not going to help develop desired skills. Hence the programming genius of GB, not always sexy but always effective [love GB a tonne!]

I may not have access to weights. So for movements like Xiepeng (sp) or Jefferson Curl can I do the move unweighted? I know for Xiepeng I have filled a water bottle up with water and that gave me something. I have used a towel in place of a dowel. Am I on the right track with this or am just going about it haphazardly?

Thought? Motivation welcome. Tips and recommendations [from experience] welcome.

Thanks, A

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Amanda Chavez,

Yes you can definitely do those mobility without the weight. I do them daily without the weight and helps a lot. :) Keep logging your workout whatever you can do.