This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Exercise Cues

Started by Michaela Smith, October 18, 2017 · 6 Replies · 124 Views

Michaela Smith

Is there a list of cues for each exercise in the workout? 

I ask because I've just started the program, and for example - the mobility video: it is difficult to see exactly what's going on due to the way it's been filmed. Things like hands to be close together, scapular elevated - that's the kind of stuff I'm looking for?

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Michaela,

There is Focus points for the exercise and there is also Mobility Focus points. For the Handstand it is important to keep the scaps elevated and make sure to open up your shoulders. Doing the Thoracic Bridge Stretch Series will help a lot with your shoulder mobility. I hope this helps. 

Michaela Smith

Hi Leo - thanks for your reply!

Where can I find the focus points? 

I know about the handstand basics - scaps elevated, ribs in, hollow body. 

But for example - even with the knuckle walks, wrist walks - how can I be sure I'm doing them correctly if I can't find the focus points?

I took this course to improve my handstand form, and want to make sure I'm getting all the basics right :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Michaela, inserting the focus point it is "under progress" meanwhile I suggest you to shoot a fast video and let us know about your execution.

Michaela Smith

thanks - will film when i train tonight and submit some videos 

Luke Searra

We will be waiting for your videos Michaela

Michaela Smith

thanks guys! I submitted them on the 'video review' portion of the course :)