Hey,
Does raising the weight of the xiaopeng have a big impact on the pushups? Should we moderate the weight to get mastery or keep raising it as we get stronger?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, October 18, 2017 · 5 Replies · 60 Views
Hey,
Does raising the weight of the xiaopeng have a big impact on the pushups? Should we moderate the weight to get mastery or keep raising it as we get stronger?
Thanks!
Hi,
I highly suggest mastering the pushups first before adding weight to mobility.
Also make sure that you have mastered the form of the mobility before increasing its intensity.
37 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:
I highly suggest mastering the pushups first before adding weight to mobility.Also make sure that you have mastered the form of the mobility before increasing its intensity.
Hey Leo,
That's what I was wondering! Do you suggest any weight to master on? I currently started with 12lbs but was on 10 until then. I would suppose it was too much since it made my pushups harder.
I suggest mastering 5 lbs. ![]()
19 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:I suggest mastering 5 lbs.
And then trying raising it after mastery? Thanks Leo ![]()
Yes ![]()