This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Next step

Started by Geir Eikelia, October 17, 2017 · 3 Replies · 88 Views

Geir Eikelia

Hi I been doing the F1 workouts once a week for 5 weeks and want to try a New Programming. After Reading the intro I found this https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/f-schedules/ 3-4 and 5 days a week split. anyone still using this kind og split.

I will try the 3 days a week With HS and Side split the other days... Any suggestions. 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey @Geir Eikelia,

I would suggest gradually increasing your work load in monthly increments to allow your body to adjust to the increase in work demand. Work on changing no more than one training variable at a time. In this case you will be increasing training frequency.

I suggest increasing the Foundation workouts to 2x a week (given you are doing all seven progressions each day). Then handstand and middle split on separate days to total 4x a week training.

After a month of this, you can further increase frequency if you feel your body can handle it.

May I remind you, as you progress through the courses the exercises will become more difficult. As a result, this may affect your ability to train at high frequencies.

 

 

Geir Eikelia

Thanks for the reply. The 3 days a week is a low recovery program from Coach Sommer.

Monday.FL+Spl+Hbp+Pc

Wednesday. Mn+Sl+Sls

Friday . Like monday and the NeXT week the other way.

Do you think this will be to much I see it would be aproblem to log the workouts mabye..

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Geir Eikelia,

That is a very good schedule. I started Foundation following that schedule too. :)