This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pe1 form check

Started by Valerie Morwood, October 16, 2017 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Valerie Morwood

Today was my first go at h2. I don't have stall bars yet, so I used what I have. I tried the pe 2 different ways--against a door, and using the side of a bed. Please let me know which is better. 

For the Im, I used a bed frame while standing on the floor. I realize I don't get the same inversion as on the stall bars. Is this acceptable?

 

Alessandro Mainente

I valerie, I vote all the days for the door variation.

the one only problem it is the IM. Ideally, you should have all the weight (or the vast majority) on the heels rather than the toes!

Valerie Morwood

Hi Alessandro, thanks for the advice. Why is the door better? Is it because when I use the door, more weight is on my arms and upper body and I have to keep my body really tight to keep from falling? Also, when I use the door , my hands are slightly in front of my shoulders. Is this ok, or do I aim to put my hands directly under my shoulders?

I rearranged my furniture, and I have a better set up for the im. How is it?

 

Alessandro Mainente

I like the new equipment, you only need more range of motion now.