This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE3

Started by Uljana Kalinitschenko, October 15, 2017 · 9 Replies · 185 Views

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Hey fellow GSTers,

please review my form on MN PE3. This was my 5th set of 15 reps. What about PE4? :)

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Uljana,

I suggest working to compress a bit more at the top. Either reach all the way to your toes or well past your knees as shown in the technique tip video from your course library. 

How is your mobility? Can you post a video of that as well?

Alessandro Mainente

I want to add a 1-2 pause in between every rep so that we can put to zero the stretch reflex.

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Many thanks for the feedback, Everett and Alessandro. I'll try these tips and will come back with another form check and iM soon!

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Hey guys! So I've been working on reaching up to the toes and making sure I touch to floor on the way down. This is the 5th set of 15. Appreciate your feedback!

 

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Uljana Kalinitschenko,

Wow huge improvement. Nice form, control and compression. :) As for your mobility, your feet should be forward towards the wall. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Thanks for reviewing the videos Leo!

Alessandro Mainente

hey Uljana  remember to pause for 1 seconds in between the reps.

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Hey guys!

I worked on this PE some more and tried to really pause at the bottom for a sec. Here is the update: 

 

Everett Carroll

Nice work here, Uljana!