This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Use of a chair as an aid for frog position

Started by Steven Stowell, October 12, 2017 · 1 Replies · 48 Views

Steven Stowell

Hello.  Really enjoying the course so far.  In the video for day 7, reference is made to the use of a chair to help with the frog, at about 00:47.  Maybe I'm a bonehead, but I really don't understand how this would be done, and  I wonder if this could be explained further.

Mikey Cunanan
3 hours ago, Steven Stowell said:

Hello.  Really enjoying the course so far.  In the video for day 7, reference is made to the use of a chair to help with the frog, at about 00:47.  Maybe I'm a bonehead, but I really don't understand how this would be done, and  I wonder if this could be explained further.

Hey Steven,

If you are having trouble getting into the  frog position you can position a chair in front of you so that you can lean onto it for support.

Sometimes when people are tight in their lower back, knees, or ankles they will experience discomfort. Leaning onto a chair for support is a great way to gradually expose your joints to this new range of motion.