This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson Curl

Started by Dominic Laporte, October 12, 2017 · 1 Replies · 56 Views

Dominic Laporte

Hi,

Can I have a form check on my Jefferson Curl first attempt? I couldn't wait to try it up even if I am not on Manna PE2... Was it a good idea or should I still wait? Is the 5 lb plate enough wait for the beginning? I should I integrate weight mobility in my training routine? 

 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Dominic,

Nice job overall on your Jefferson Curls. Like most people when they first start incorporating these, there seems to be some restriction in your lumbar spine. Focus on articulating your lower back both on the descent and ascent.

Its ok to experiment with these towards the end of your workout, however they should Not be a primary focus for you until you reach manna pe2.