This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My turn : One year anniversary!

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, October 11, 2017 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Some people did it before me and now it's my turn to celebrate one year of training!

I found GB as I was looking for calisthenics stuff on internet.  I was attracted by the high standards and the vision it had for his practitioners.  So, in the end, trying it was one of the best decisions I made in my whole life.  Even if it took me a while before really invest in GST, I progressively learned that that's what I wanted to do.  I'm now a passionate, constant, happy athlete that always crave to learn and achieve more.

For all this I want to give a big thank you to @Coach Sommer for bringing GymnasticBodies to life and to all coaches - and to other athletes too - that help me (all of us in fact) to constantly improve and learn about Gymnastic Strength Training.

You got me on this!

One of your most faithful athletes,

Etienne

Everett Carroll

Thanks for sharing this, Etienne. I appreciate your work ethic and inquisitive mind. Keep posting your questions on here because I'm sure countless other GB students benefit from them. Solid job so far!

Jin Liu

Man soon we'll need a subforum just for anniversaries! :D

Congrats @Étienne Lajeunesse! Waiting for your 2nd, 3rd, ..., nth anniversary celebration! :D 

Missed my 1-year anniversary a couple months back, but I feel the same way many many days.

Woohoo! Did some search and found my very first post here: 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Thank you very much @Everett Carroll and @Jin Liu! 

I have tons of questions for you guys, I'm happy to know that it serves to someone else too. 

Jin - Posting anniversaries is a good way to motivate ourselves and others too, so we all need to do this :) Happy anniversary to you!