This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H2 stall bar alternatives

Started by Jakob Rasmussen, October 10, 2017 · 4 Replies · 94 Views

Jakob Rasmussen

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there any alternatives for the mobility exercises in the beginning of H2? Because I don't have a stall bar yet. 

I do have pull up bar, Rings, Barbell, Dumbells etc. 

And is it necessary when I have the stretch series? 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You may use a squat rack/barbell as a substitute for the bars until you get access to these. Place two barbells on top of each other at different heights. You might want to add some weight on these as well to make sure they don’t move :) 

Jakob Rasmussen

Thank you, that might work but I don't have squat rack either. :-) 

Everett Carroll

This is another way to do it, though it is harder to hold on. 

Jakob Rasmussen

that might work, Thank you!