This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Beginner - need advice

Started by Yoon Park, October 9, 2017 · 2 Replies · 92 Views

Yoon Park

Hello,

Here are some pics of basic movements to my maximum range of motion.

could you advise which part of my body I need to spend the most time on? I feel like it's 'every single part' but if you could advise areas I should focus on the most, that would be helpful. 

 

Any other tips, suggestions are welcome as well!

IMG_2553.PNG

IMG_2554.PNG

IMG_2555.PNG

Everett Carroll

Hi Yoon,

For all beginners, I recommend simply starting with Coach Sommer's recommended schedule. The only workout in his schedule that you don't have access to is movement, which is totally fine. Follow his schedule as best you can aside from that workout. As you go through those workouts and submit form checks, you will naturally begin to get a feel for the areas that need extra attention. It is impossible for us to know based on only three photos where you need to focus most, so it is ideal to simply begin with the best base schedule we have available, which is Coach Sommer's recommended.

Yoon Park

Got it. Thank you!