This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How much should i train

Started by Joakim Wikman, October 9, 2017 · 1 Replies · 77 Views

Joakim Wikman

Hey!

I have some thoughts, but first a description of me might be in his place :)

I am 36 years old and have been exercise in most of my life. In recent years, running and heavy weight training have taken great place but also a little triathlon. I have had a problem with my back for a long time (10 years), ache in the lumbar leg and upper back. But now I have started focusing more on mobility and good posture and quickly reduced pain neck, back mm.

Via a mate I got up the eyes of Gymnastic bodies. After training through Fundamentals, I have now taken the foundation.

Now to my questions; How often do I work out a week? And I would really like to buy all the things that GB suggests as "add on" this week but it's so expensive! Can I get well on Foundation only?

Finally, I apologize for my bad English.

Sincerely/
J from Sweden

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Joakin, for sure, Foundation it is the first step, then if you see that you are particularly tight on a particular chain I can suggest you one of the main 3 course of the stretch series!