Hi would like some feedback wether I am ok to progress on from here. Thanks in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Stephen Mcgoldrick, October 8, 2017 · 4 Replies · 99 Views
Hi would like some feedback wether I am ok to progress on from here. Thanks in advance.
Hi Stephen the PE it is good, on the IM I have the sensation that a bit if dislocate occurs, you should focus only on flexion. this means that this grip for your it is too easy. But the motion of the IM it is perfect.
thanks so am i cool to move to the next stage?
7 hours ago, Stephen Mcgoldrick said:thanks so am i cool to move to the next stage?
Not quite. A shoulder width grip is the end goal here, so start working your hands closer together now.
Cool Everett thanks il start shoulder width