This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to utilize Fundementals to my everyday life

Started by Seif Fendukly, October 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 98 Views

Seif Fendukly

Hello,

I've purchased the Fundementals series and I am enjoying the exercises.

However, I'm having problems utilizing it fully. How do I incorporate the stretches and mobilization exercises into my everyday life.

Are there any best pratcices on how to use the Fundementals? I've seen Coach Sommers post about sets and reps. I think it sounds like a reasonable approach. However, the backside of it is that I don't know how to apply it to my everyday life in the best way (combination of how others are using it successfully with how it fits my day the best).

Perhaps someone has any good advice on this?

I'm also looking to get into the Foundation One series but I don't know when I feel ready. My body is quite tight in some spots like hamstrings, calfs, hip, shoulds etc.

Cheers,
Seif

Pauline Taube

Hi Seif,

Thanks for reaching out and great questions!

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the exercises from the Fundamentals course. After completing the course you should keep doing the daily limber session from the last block. You can perform this routine every day first thing in the morning, or do the routine as a warmup before your workout. 

The Foundation One course is the next step after completing Fundamentals. In this course you will work on both strength and mobility and you will notice that a lot of the mobility exercises are actually targeting the areas where you are feeling tight. If you want to address these weaknesses further I highly recommend to combine F1 with the stretch series. Coach Sommer also recommend this combination for tight athletes. 

Feel free to reach out again at any time if you have further questions, we are always here to help :)