This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1

Started by Andrew Rupp, October 8, 2017 · 5 Replies · 74 Views

Andrew Rupp

Hello!

I'm not on step 9 yet, but want to make sure my tripod line and iM are on the right track. I had to play around with some different positions to get as straight and tall of a spine as possible, so I'm looking for feedback on how the tripod looks. Also, is that the proper hand placement for the iM?

Thanks!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Andrew, the PE it is good. on the IM I have a couple of doubts:

-are your elbows fully locked?

- do not internally rotate the upper arm, the flexion ends at 32-33 sec.

Andrew Rupp

Thanks for the feedback. I believe my arms were locked out but I will may specific attention to it next time. 

And I see what you mean about the internal rotation. I'll make sure I stay external when fighting for maximal range. Do I need to go for maximal flex ion or just to 180?

Andrew Rupp

Hey guys, checking back in to see if I'm ready to move on. Key me know what you think. Thanks!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Andrew Rupp,

Awesome work on the tripod. :) Good compression too. For the iM, make sure you shrug to your max. Maximum elevation and as you lean forward, you should pull it backwards at the same time. Don't try to break the movement by leaning forward first then pulling your arms backwards after. I hope this helps. You can move on to the next exercise just make sure to keep this mobility in your warmup.

Andrew Rupp

Sounds great, thanks for the fine tuning Leo!