This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Log 2.0

Started by Dan Green, October 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 7 Views

Dan Green

Previously had a log on here that I updated for about a week. Unfortunately, due to life circumstances I had to cease training for a while.

 

So, I am restarting my training as of today. The plan is:

 - True to form foundation training daily

 - Frc controlled articular rotations daily

 - Thrive for my nutrition

 - Foundation 1 and handstand for my training. Aim to hit each element once per week.

 

Day 1:

Mobility:

 - FT focus sessions.

       - Anchoring and decompressing

      - Hinging

 - Frc cars routine

Thrive: 

 - Since Sunday is an off day, no real  

       attention paid here

Foundation 1:

 - Lower: 3x3 with iM

Pauline Taube

Welcome back, Dan :) 

We are looking forward to seeing more of your training!