This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE5 regression to FL/PE1

Started by Andrea Colarusso, October 6, 2017 · 1 Replies · 103 Views

Andrea Colarusso

Hi everyone!

It's a very long time i have been struggling with FL/PE5. I'm not able to pass 4x48" step. 

So today i decided to retest FL/PE1 and i found that i have some trouble with it (60" - 48" -36" stop).

After this I took the sad :( decision to restart all the progression with FL/PE1.

It's possible to use some ankle weights to make the step more challenging and to arrive better prepared at FL/Pe5?

I decided also to restart the HBP and SPL PRogression with thw rings and it's going very well.

I'll wait for your useful suggestions :)

Mikey Cunanan

@Andrea Colarusso

At this point in your training there is no need for ankle weights. Based on the situation you described it seems you are lacking the strength and/or endurance in your ability to hold a posterior pelvic tilt.

The best route from here would to scale back to PE1 so that you can ensure you are properly engaging your core. It would be extremely helpful for us coaches to provide feedback and advice if you were able to submit a form check video for review.