This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 Progess question

Started by John Dent, October 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 136 Views

John Dent

Hi guys I have been doing F1 now for around a year (& love it) I just have a couple questions in regards to progress. I am currently stuck on HBP  4x15 push ups I can get out 4x13 with good technique & also have been stuck with swivel hips in mobility for SPL. I am fine with soldiering on but would like to know if this is considered normal or slow? One last thing in the middle split series I cant fold forward during butterfly stretch my knees are not quite on the ground yet. Do I just keep focusing on that first before I stretch forward?

Thank you Jd

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi John,

I highly recommend submitting a form check either here on the forum or to Video Review. Providing us with a visual will allow us to give you the best feedback possible. Rather than doing 4x13 reps before moving up to 4x15, you might try 5x12 or 4x12 with added reps in the last set.

On your butterfly you are welcome to work on leaning forward as you work on getting the knees to the ground. If you are unable to lean forward sitting on a yoga block will help.

John Dent

Thank you Jeffery I will post form check this week