Hi there! I was wondering if you all consider bacon a healthy fat for breakfast? It wasn't mentioned in the course, but it's the "thumbnail image" for Breakfast Fats on the daily Thrive checklist so I figured it was worth asking!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Bacon? Healthy Breakfast fat?
Started by Alejandro Rivera, October 5, 2017 · 5 Replies · 165 Views
For optimal results, try to stick with one of the options from this list: https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/#series/thrive/2/lesson
It can work, but the options specifically mentioned in the course are best. Good point about the cover image though...I assume it was chosen since bacon is easily recognizable as a fat.
I remember reading from another topic that it is okay as long as it is a good quality bacon and you dont abuse of it!
Neither everyday nor big quantities!
How about avocado and olives (as opposed to olive oil)?
While I'm asking - is coconut milk ok too? It's essentially coconut flesh + water, as long as the brands with stabilisers etc are avoided ...
Hi Lucy,
Avocados and olives are great sources of fat. Coconut milk is fine too, just make sure to pick a brand without additives
1 minute ago, Pauline Taube said:Hi Lucy,
Avocados and olives are great sources of fat. Coconut milk is fine too, just make sure to pick a brand without additives
![]()
Woohoo, thank you! :-D