This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE8 Form check

Started by Johan Tideland, October 5, 2017 · 6 Replies · 70 Views

Johan Tideland

Hi

I have just started this PE, I feel like I will need some time to get used to it, especially the part about lifting the knee and foot at the same time.

On the im I feel a lot of burn in my quads, this is a really strong mobility exercise. 

PE Side

PE Front angled

im

Thanks

Johan

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Johan, nice work here. I'm Definitely jealous of your ankle mobility.

Johan Tideland

Thanks Alessandro! I will work my way trough this until I reach mastery then :)

Leo Trinidad

Looks good to me @Johan Tideland :)

Bill Marr

When I was doing this PE, I remember reading in the forum that at the bottom of the movement we are to barely touch the ground so as to not release tension on the active leg. Is this not the case?

Luke Searra

Bill, the goal of course, is not to lose tension, which means even if you do touch the floor at the bottom of the SLS, which you can do either slightly touch, not touching, or fully touching the floor. The most important points of performance are not to kip or push up off of the floor and stay on tension. Does this make sense?