Hi guys… I've been a few days into a portion of the handstand one training and have noticed that there are no headstands or handstands, except for the supine variation with the weighted bar. Am I missing something or is this part of the training? Just want to be sure I'm doing everything I should be doing.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Handstand 1-days without handstands or headstands?
Started by Sara Ortlip, October 5, 2017 · 2 Replies · 143 Views
Hi Sara,
This is part of your Handstand training. It's absolutely necessary to do these exercises in order to build strength in your traps and work on your body line. This will help you big time once you reach the elements where you are actually on your hands.
Please let us know if you have any further questions about these exercises and feel free to submit a form check at any time
No other questions. This is a great program and I trust the process. Just wondered if I was missing something:).