This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pseudo Planche Pushup

Started by Ezra Richardson, October 5, 2017 · 6 Replies · 142 Views

Ezra Richardson

Hi all! I'm hoping for some good honest feedback on the PPP you see here! merci beaucoup!

Ezra

Alessandro Mainente

Hei Ezra, the lean at the beginning it is ok, also the form and the tempo BUT there no necessity of moving the shoulders and the hips backward in between the reps when you are in the front support position. in between the reps you should still show a correct lean as at 3 sec mark.

Ezra Richardson

@Alessandro Mainente thank you! yes, I see what you are referring to. The top of the rep tends to be quick and I push up and back, slightly piking at hips which reduces the lean. I will work on it and let you know!

Ezra Richardson

@Alessandro Mainente Here is a clip from the next upper body session, I bumped back a step and attempted to minimize pike at the hips, looks like there is still improvements to be made...let me know what you think?

Thank you!!

 

Pauline Taube

Nice correction, Ezra :) 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Ezra Richardson said:

@Alessandro Mainente Here is a clip from the next upper body session, I bumped back a step and attempted to minimize pike at the hips, looks like there is still improvements to be made...let me know what you think?

Thank you!!

 

Lovely form. seriously.

Ezra Richardson

thank you @Alessandro Mainente and @Pauline Taube!!!!